- American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM) Standard Consumer Safety Performance Specifications for Playground Equipment for Public Use
- U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) Playgrounds Page
- U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) Public Playground Safety Checklist
- National Program for Playground Safety: State Regulations regarding Playground Safety
- Community Associations Institute Webinar: Playground Safety – Reducing Risk & Liability for Community Associations
- A tragic story at a Las Vegas Homeowner’s Association highlights the importance of playground maintenance in the prevention of injuries. Hosted by the Community Associations Institute, presented by PMT Program Coordinator Sally Pelto-Wheeler and California attonrey Kelly Richardson.
- National Recreation and Park Association: Certified Playground Safety Inspector (CPSI) Certification https://www.nrpa.org/certification/CPSI/
- National Playground Contractors Association: Recreation Installation Specialist Certification (RISC) https://www.playground-contractors.org/npcai-recreational-installation-specialist-course-risc-certification/
**Disclaimer: Although the information on this page has been compiled from sources believed to be reliable, the Eppley Institute for Parks and Public Lands at Indiana University makes no guarantee as to, and assumes no responsibility for, the correctness, sufficiency, or completeness of such information and recommendations. The Eppley Institute does not sell, promote, or endorse any product, service, or vendor listed on this page. Nor does the Eppley Institute assume any responsibility or liability related to the accessibility, usability, or application of the products, services, and vendors listed.